Re: No - that other Honeywell [Ref:C333878]

Subject: Re: No - that other Honeywell [Ref:C333878]
From: Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:00:07 +0100

Lucille

Let me know where I can find out more about PCEXPO in NYC in June.

Thanks
geoff -dot- king -at- nwmarkets -dot- com

Subject: No - that other Honeywell [Ref:C333878]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 5/20/97 4:51 PM

Thanks to Jennifer Krause but, this is an IS audit/consulting firm that
is looking at developing a corporate standard for procedures in the
greater context of an IS audit. Had our first meeting this AM. They
liked my corporate guidelines for Manufacturing procedures. :-) So my
anxiety level is somewhat lower. Especially since three other
departments they'll be examining are following the same guidelines.
(Sorry - can't send this doc out - it belongs to the great Corporate
entity - not yours truly.)

To my Noo Yawk ear, these gentlemen sound southern, maybe Texas?
Does this jog anyone's memory?

By the way - is anyone out there attending PCEXPO in NYC in June? I'm
scheduled to go 6/18. It can be fun for technical writers. Saw lots o'
neat stuff last year.

Anyway - Still curious about experience with this firm.
Thanks!

Lucille Lattanzi