Rates & Raves Survey

Subject: Rates & Raves Survey
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 08:31:22 -0400

The First Annual TECHWR-L International Survey
(This is unofficial and non-sponsored)

If you've already sent me information about your current status, you don't
need to re-send. However, if you would like to take part in this survey,
please take a few minutes and let me know your current or recent status in
the following areas. Also, the compiled results will be available in eMail
format, Microsoft Excel (TM), Microsoft Word 6.0 (TM), and Adobe FrameMaker
(TM) files. Upon notification of availability, you can let me know your
preference(s).

1. What type of work do you do? (Examples: software documentation, proposal
writing, hardware documentation, and so on)

2. Where do you do this work? (If possible,
country/region/state/city/postal or zip code if pertinent) [If you prefer
to give only state or region, that's okay] (Examples: USA/NE/New
York/Albany/12033 or UK/London/SW1 or Asia/Outer Mongolia/Ulan Bator --
anything works)

4. How many years of experience do you have? (Professional experience)

5. If you take contracts, what is your hourly rate? (The survey will show
both local and converted to US$)

6. If you have permanent employment, what is your annual salary? (The
survey will show both local and converted to US$ -- also include benefits,
if possible)

7. If you use software to perform your duties, what software do you use
(and include release # -- Example: Adobe FrameMaker 5.1.2 or Microsoft Word
97)

8. Comments:

IMPORTANT: All information is confidential. I will not disseminate any
respondent's name or eMail address to anyone under any circumstances. As a
matter of record, when I receive the response, the data is extracted
immediately to an ASCII file and the original eMail destroyed. Therefore, I
do not know, nor will I ever know, who sent what information to me;

Please sent all responses to either: dhays -at- novalis -dot- com or
dlhays -at- earthlink -dot- net -dot-

Thank you for responding: