Online Help for NT and UNIX??

Subject: Online Help for NT and UNIX??
From: ereed -at- ARINC -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 08:34:58 -0400

We need to begin developing online help for both a product to run on
Sun Solaris and Windows NT. The beta will be on UNIX; the Windows
version will follow.

The solution we're exploring is to develop help using RoboHelp (which
we're somewhat familiar with) and convert using HyperHelp (which we've
never used and need to purchase). But there is a cost factor to
consider using this route.

Has anyone developed online help for UNIX and NT?
Has anyone used our approach?
Has anyone used a different approach?
Is there another tool for developing UNIX help?

Any insights, warnings, and advice on what we're facing would be
greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth Reed

ARINC
Annapolis, Maryland