Re: Temping: An alternative to agencies?

Subject: Re: Temping: An alternative to agencies?
From: Julia Land <jltw -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 12:37:37 -0500

Geoff,

Geoff, the fat and happy wage slave wrote:

>>Why not list yourself with local "temporary office help" agencies such as Kelly? I suspect that lots of small
businesses don't know the first thing about techwhirling
agencies, and immediately think "secretarial" when they
think about writing. <<

The immediate thought that comes to mind is that if the client thinks
"secretarial" and calls a secretarial agency, the client is also
thinking "secretatial rates."

Julia (the lean and happy independent) Land
jalnd -at- earthlink -dot- net