Upgrading from Word

Subject: Upgrading from Word
From: Jeffrey Hsu <jhsu -at- IDDIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 13:59:39 -0400

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about FrameMaker vs.
Interleaf.

I'm trying to make a case for upgrading to FrameMaker from Microsoft
Word, which we currently have. Can someone concisely identify the
benefits which a package such as FrameMaker has over a word processor
such as Microsoft Word? I currently produce manuals, training guides,
and other software documentation.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey Hsu