DTP, Graphics, and Visual Communication Classes

Subject: DTP, Graphics, and Visual Communication Classes
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 22:30:34 -0500

I have a couple of questions for you all. Please respond to me OFF LIST
and I will compile and summarize to the list. Trying to finish up a project
and your answers will help me accomplish that.

1. Have you taken a visual communication, graphics, or DTP class as part of
your education (I'm talking about a formal class at a college or a
university)?

2. If yes, how do you think it has affected your work?

3. If no, how did you learn about the issues related to graphic and visual
communcation?

4. What is your preferred Graphics Program?

5. What is your preferred DTP program?

Thanks in Advance

Paula "I really gotta get this thesis thingy done" Puffer
*****
Paula Puffer
techwrtr -at- cei -dot- net
6200 Asher Ave. #250