Seattle IE Workshop - June 9-10

Subject: Seattle IE Workshop - June 9-10
From: John Bowie <BowieCon -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 19:23:47 -0400

Hello all,

I still have a few spaces left in my Information Engineering workshop in
Seattle on June 9-10.

The IE workshop is a class in communications leadership that
encourages technical communicators to assume a new role in their
organizations. It provides a set of strategies and methods for replacing
the "writing" mindset with one that focuses on more effective ways to
facilitate communication between a product and its users.

This is probably the last workshop I will conduct in 1997. I need to focus
my efforts for the remainder of the year on a book I'm writing on IE.

If you'd like more information, refer to my articles on Information
Engineering
in Intercom magazine (May, October 1996 issues), or write me at
bowiecon -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

Thanks,

John Bowie