STC Conference Handouts

Subject: STC Conference Handouts
From: sallyyeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 19:05:28 -0500

The handouts I promised people from two of my presentations at the
conference are finally up on my site!

You can find:
12 Months in the Life of a Web Site
Moving the Pieces--Database Publishing and the Web
Step-by-step instructions on using FrontPage for database access

Go to this part of my home page:

http://www.execpc.com/~sallyyeo/work/work.html

Sally