Tech Writers and Programming Classes

Subject: Tech Writers and Programming Classes
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:23:45 CDT

Yes, Steve, I would definitely be interested in classes on programming
for technical writers. I think a general class on programming would be
great to introduce the various programming languages most often used
in technical writing, and then other classes specializing in a particular
language. I am interested in C++, Java, and VB and am considering
books that teach these as well as community college classes.

Are you still in the Lone Star State?

Good luck and keep us posted on this interesting endeavor.

Becky