Good companies to work for in Fort Collins/Boulder?

Subject: Good companies to work for in Fort Collins/Boulder?
From: SHAUGLAN -at- GPS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:21:39 -0500

I'm looking for a permanent, full-time writing or editing position in the
Fort Collins or Boulder area of Colorado. I'm using the usual methods--
posting my resume with abandon, using the Colorado job sites and STC job
site, and so on. However, I'm sending this message to the list in hopes of
eliciting tips on good and bad companies to work for in those areas,
particularly good job posting sites, and so on.

Thank you,

Solveig Haugland
Documentation Developer, Internet Group, Great Plains Software
shauglan -at- gps -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/8768/study.html