Re: Extranet

Subject: Re: Extranet
From: Mike Collier - SSG <MikeCol -at- SBSERVICES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:19:10 -0400

As far as I can tell from the hype on Netscape's home page, an extranet
in an extension of a company's intranet beyond the firewall. More
information, for what it's worth, can be found at
http://home.netscape.com/comprod/columns/mainthing/extranets.html

Michael Collier
mikecol -at- sbservices -dot- com
SOFTBANK Services Group