[no subject]

From: Tracy Jones <jonest -at- IPIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:26:27 -0400

My supervisor is in Alaska *and* hates email, so no problem, Kathryn. Thanks
to those who responded to my question about courses. Right now I'm reading
The Psychology of Everyday Things, which is really opening my eyes about
what users need, although it's definitely more for designers than communicators.

Tracy