[no subject]

From: Roy Constible <rconstible -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:55:55 -0700

Dear group,

As of 2 PM this date, I have 124 messages specifically refering to
certification. I would assume that by the end of this day, I'll have another
25 or so. The question is: How many ways are there to say that certification
is not particularly wanted, especially by those of us that have been in the
field for a number of years. Please! Can we move on?

Roy Constible
<rconstible -at- pacificcoast -dot- net>