Re: 22.5 hrs to post a message?

Subject: Re: 22.5 hrs to post a message?
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:06:15 -0400

John,

I haven't had the problem myself, but have been on the receiving end of
it. I was expecting e-mail messages with attachments from an employee of
a large company. It took almost a day to receive them. We determined
that the hold-up was within the large company (firewall or something
like that...). Sure enough, the date and time of the messages
corresponded to the time that the other person sent them, but it took
forever for me to receive them.

Do you experience the same problem when sending to an individual -- not
a list -- (outside of your domain)?

Kim
--
Kim Keegan | Information Developer