Re[2]: Please Remove Me from the List

Subject: Re[2]: Please Remove Me from the List
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:55:23 -0500

In the immortal words of Ed Norton ... "Geesh, whatta grouch!"
Please remove my name from this listserve.
I've had enough with all the childishness concerning Certification,
Redux, and the other nonsense that has started to dominate this list.

I figured his intent was to provide humor, which he did. I'm sure that had
he *really* wanted off the list, he would have simply read the tag lines
which are appended to each and every message delivered by the listserv
which explain how to get off the list, and done so.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224