Re: pharmaceutical industry

Subject: Re: pharmaceutical industry
From: Brian Follas <2media -at- ASHEBORO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 02:05:51 -0700

Gaitskell, Gail wrote:

> I am curious to know if there is anyone out there working in the
> environmental, pharmaceutical or health fields doing technical writing.
> What type of work are you doing?

Though not in pharmaceuticals, I have been writing in an FDA regulated
medical device manufacturing firm. In general, I write manufacturing
process documentation, training manuals, and more recently, ISO 9000
compliant standard operating procedures. The work is fun, interesting and
challenging. I can say that the regulated nature of the medical device
industry presents unique opportunities for creativity. :)

BTW: This is my first post. I joined the list today and would like to say
hello to everyone!

Brian Follas
2media -at- asheboro -dot- com