Re: where to find compact disc logo

Subject: Re: where to find compact disc logo
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:24:31 -0800

On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:48:23 -0500, Tracy Boyington wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can find a decent copy of the official compact
>disc logo? We're supposed to put it on the art for a CD. This is the
>logo that appears on CDs and CD players.

Okay, Tracy, I found it -- Spinner World Wide, a CD-manufacturing
concern, has a page dedicated to jewelbox-insert and disc-face layout.
It includes the note that "The Philips Compact Disc Logo MUST appear on
the CD lable[sic] as required by law." followed by a large .JPG image
of the official Compact Disc Digital Audio logo.

The URL is http://www.spinnerworldwide.com/cdpspec.htm

Enjoy!

Your friend and mine,
Matt