Re: Techwr-l Recurring Reduces (plural of redux, no? :)

Subject: Re: Techwr-l Recurring Reduces (plural of redux, no? :)
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 00:58:55 -0400

In a message dated 97-07-03 00:13:42 EDT, dwood -at- SSI -dot- NAVTECH -dot- COM (Danny Wood)
writes:

<< Messages from long-time subscribers admonishing those of us new to the
list to
not discuss certain topics because you've seen them before!

On another list, I recently posted a list of topics in the archives so that
newcomers could at least know they were there.

I sugggested to that list's owner that we provide something of the sort to
each new person signing on, so that they'd have an idea of what ground had
already been largely covered. I realized this could be in a FAQ, but it
seems to me simpler to include it in the introductory e-mail to new
subscribers.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles