online documentation

Subject: online documentation
From: Karen Pogue <karen -dot- pogue -at- SOLECT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:40:00 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for feedback and experience with online documentation in
regards to layout, design, and usability. What I am interested in is,
"how do you control how the user navigates within your pages when they
are free to move from link to link?" I am used to writing paper manuals
and I am now making the transfer to online docs. Can anyone refer me to
some online doc examples, literature, or reference books?

I've recently created online docs for a developers toolkit (beta
version), but would like to use my time between now and the next release
to enhance the quality of the final product.

Please provide feedback to:
karen -dot- pogue -at- solect -dot- com

Thanks in advance,
Karen

begin:          vcard
fn:             Karen Pogue
n:              Pogue;Karen
org:            <P><A HREF="http://www.solect.com";></A><P>HTML mail
adr:            55 University Aveune;;Suite 1500;Toronto;Ontario;M5J 2H7;CANADA
email;internet: karen -dot- pogue -at- solect -dot- com
title:          Training Coordinator
tel;work:       416-363-7844
tel;fax:        416-363-1011
tel;home:       905-821-7465