Re: job angst

Subject: Re: job angst
From: Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- STLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:24:56 -0500

Dianne Walsh wrote:
>=
> It's everything I could ask for in a job including a desk by the
> windows
> ;-), but this company, being small and new, offers next-to-nothing in
> benefits. There are no sick or personal days, minimal health
> insurance, =
[SNIPPED]
> One more ingredient in this =
> mixture--I'm not a just-starting-out 20-something. I'm 50-something
> and that's an extra consideration.

Diane:

If you don't do this, you will wonder for the rest of your life
what you missed.

Regards....Peggy Schillinger
Peggy Schillinger peggys -at- stlnet -dot- com
Computer Software Technical Writer 314-569-9495 (V)
Co-President, STC St. Louis (MO) 314-994-1905 (F)

"I began to develop a firm conviction that most efforts to
teach people things were wasted. All they needed was to
go off some place quiet and read." ---Richard Russo