Color Printers

Subject: Color Printers
From: Carole Dossing <Carole -dot- Dossing -at- SODIUM -dot- CRS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:54:56 -0500

I am beginning a documentation project for a software application.
Color is a very important part of this application. I am going to need
a color printer, but I don't know what kind we should get. The
documentation will consist mostly of black text, but color graphics
(screen shots) will also be included. I want something that will
produce crisp text, but also good color quality. Any ideas? Thanks in
advance.

Carole Dossing
Technical Writer
BRC Health Care
e-mail: carole -dot- dossing -at- emstat -dot- com
phone: (512)472-0191