More on Color Printer

Subject: More on Color Printer
From: Carole Dossing <Carole -dot- Dossing -at- SODIUM -dot- CRS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:03:26 -0500

To give a little more information in regards to my e-mail yesterday...
My budget is between $600 to $1000. I want to get the best color and
print quality for the money. I will be printing docs around 100+ pages.

Carole Dossing
Technical Writer
BRC Health Care
e-mail: carole -dot- dossing -at- emstat -dot- com
phone: (512)472-0191