ADMIN: Please help with digest problem

Subject: ADMIN: Please help with digest problem
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:24:19 -0600

Gang,

We seem to be having a few problems with
corrupted digests. I'm trying to find the solution.

If you posted yesterday BUT DID NOT post for
a few days before that, please send a brief e-mail
to me, offline.

Particularly those of you who post once, maybe
twice, a week, and posted yesterday, I'd like
to hear from you.

Thanks!
Eric