Re: Humor: The software development process

Subject: Re: Humor: The software development process
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:47:44 -0400

You know, I'm kinda frightened to admit it, but a
friend of mine did teach a class in Klingon at the
local community college... he has a grad degree in
linguistics, I believe and is a tech writer now (had
to add that to tie in to list relevancy ;)

PS. You know, the email spell checker wants to
replace Klingon with Clinton... hmmmm.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer