Re: TW-Distance Learning Degree Available?

Subject: Re: TW-Distance Learning Degree Available?
From: "Pfeiffer, Stephanie" <SPfeiffer -at- LRS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:32:44 -0500

Kathy,

I inquired about a grad program being offered by Texas Tech University.
The information I received is listed below. As far as "recommending"
this program, I can't do that, because this is as far as I've gone with
it. However, I thought it might be something you'd want to check out,
since it seems like what you were inquiring about. Hope this helps:

http://english.ttu.edu/tc/dl.htm

>Enrollment is limited to 15 students. Applications for the course will
be
>reviewed according to the criteria we use to review applicants for the
MATC
>degree.

>We plan to offer ENGL 5373, Technical Manuals, in the spring of 1998,
and
>ENGL 5377, Theoretical Approaches to Technical Communication--topic of
>Ethics, in the summer of 1998. You may be able to meet professional
>development requirements with these courses as well as earn graduate
>credit.

>If graduate school is not in your plans for the future, please forward
this
>message to people who might be qualified and interested.

>Carolyn D. Rude
>Director of Technical Communication
>Texas Tech University
>Lubbock, TX 79409-3091