Intranet-based training

Subject: Intranet-based training
From: Mary Howe <thunder -at- IDIR -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:33:29 -0500

A colleague (who is not on this list) asked me to post a query about a
mailing she received from the International Quality and Productivity
Center, advertising a seminar on creating, designing, and implementing
intranet based training.

Has anyone attended this seminar?

Do any of you have suggestions for references on this topic? (I tried
to search the archives, but couldn?t get in.)

Please e-mail me privately and I'll forward your responses to my
colleague. If you have opinions one way or the other about this company,
please, oh please, don't send them to the list.

Mary

--
Mary Howe
Thunder Works, Inc.