Re: Technical writer dream

Subject: Re: Technical writer dream
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:39:25 -0400

Yes, but if you write a module of conceptual info,
a module of reference info, and a module of procedural
info, you can rearrange them as needed for docs
and help -- no rewriting necessary. And, since less
info goes into the help, you can just hide the extraneous
info in each module as needed. There are quite a few
different ways to do this. (Our audiences are sys
admins, net admins, and programmers, so we have a
healthy mix of procedures and reference info.)

Anybody else have any solutions to suggest?

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer