Re: Long File Names - Iain Harrison are you ... ?

Subject: Re: Long File Names - Iain Harrison are you ... ?
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:40:12 GMT

Yes, I am here, but I'm a bit busy this week, and got behind with the
digests!

The http://home.clara.net/hairydog/index.html is certainly working
today, as is its alias http://www.hairydog.clara.net

I think the problem in connecting may have been a problem with the web
server that I don't know about, or more likely was connected with the
outage that the whole internet seems to have suffered from INTERNIC's
DNS fiasco (which they seem to be denying is anything to do with
ALTERNIC).

Just room for a brief mention that the TechComm web pages are on the
same site -- just follow the links!

Iain Harrison
iain -at- hairydog -dot- clara -dot- net
iharrison -at- sct -dot- co -dot- uk
iain -at- bigfoot -dot- com