Contractors and Consultants: Want a Link?

Subject: Contractors and Consultants: Want a Link?
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 12:44:56 -0500

Dear TECHWR-L Folks,

I'm establishing on my Web site a list of links to the on-line resumes or
company Web pages of other technical writing consultants, contractors, and
independents. I think that such a list will add some value to my site and
cause recruiters and employers to visit it more often. If you want a link
to your site added, please email me directly (panin -at- mindspring -dot- com) with
the following information:

o Your name and your company's name, if you have one

o Your Email Address

o Your Web Site's URL

o Your location (city, state)

o And finally, send me a brief (no more than 60 words, please) description
of your services. Your description will be pasted exactly as it appears in
your email to my table of consultants.

Since your URL link will be listed among those of many other talented
technical writers, you might want to focus on your areas of expertise
(indexing, training, etc.) or areas of special knowledge
(telecommunications or heath industry software, for instance).

I will add links to the Web pages of technical writing contractors and
consultants on a first-come, first-served basis and as I have the time.
You'll get a brief email from me when your link is up. I review every Web
site before I add a link, so please, don't send in irrelevant links.

If you're an employer looking for technical writing talent or if you would
just like to see my pages before you post, please visit:

Technical Writers to the Rescue!
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/writers.htm

Regards,
Nina P.