Int'l Case Studies: An Invitation to Participate

Subject: Int'l Case Studies: An Invitation to Participate
From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- WORLD-READY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 12:03:23 -0500

Hello Everyone,

As some of you already know, I've created a section of my Web site
that offers four case studies in international technical
communication. The case studies are real, although I've modified some
facts to make the cases more interesting and focused. I intend to
change the cases every 3-4 months.

I recently added bulletin board functionality to this section of the
Web site and would like to invite you and your colleagues to join in
a discussion of possible solutions to these difficult cases. There
is an Issues section at the end of each case that offers ideas on
where to begin the discussion.

The URL to the cases is:

http://www.world-ready.com/cases/index.htm

I hope you'll participate!

I'm also raffling off two copies of my book _International Technical
Communication_ (Wiley, 1995). To enter, just sign my electronic
guestbook (http://www.world-ready.com/guestbook.htm). The raffle ends
on 31 JULY, 1997.

Cheers, Nancy Hoft

N A N C Y H O F T
Ph.D. Student, Rhetoric and Technical Communication
Michigan Technological University
PHONE: +1 906/482.5658 FAX: +1 906/482.0019
SMAIL: 209 W. Douglass Ave, Houghton, MI 49931-2221 USA
EMAIL: nlhoft -at- mtu -dot- edu -or- nhoft -at- world-ready -dot- com
WEB: http://www.world-ready.com