Examples of bad technical writing

Subject: Examples of bad technical writing
From: Chris Hargens <ldmr -at- CRUZIO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 13:59:20 -0700

Hello folks,

Can anyone direct me to some "good" examples of bad technical writing? I'm
looking for something (or a part of something--for example, a chapter from
a book) from ten to twenty pages in length to edit for a class I'm taking.
Please e-mail me privately if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris Hargens
ldmr -at- cruzio -dot- com