ADMIN: Thanks! Re: WORD DOT's & INI's

Subject: ADMIN: Thanks! Re: WORD DOT's & INI's
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:37:43 -0600

Just so you all know, this is EXACTLY the kind
of off-topic message I like.

>This question has stumped my own wonderful systems analysts and MS

Lucille checked with other resources first, and struck out.

>Support so I turn to you all for help.

Then she went to TECHWR-L.

>Please reply off-list.

Then she directed all responses off list.

Just for the record, I don't have a problem at all with
using the "brain trust" on the list for pretty tangential
issues, like this one, as long as it's the last and not
the first resource tried.

Thanks!
Eric