A modest proposal

Subject: A modest proposal
From: Alessandro Bottoni <albo -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:29:30 +0200

Two modest proposals regarding the professional topics that regularly appears on these mail list (relationship between technical writers and companies, economical topics, degree vs not degree discussion, dressing and so on):

1) Let's create a NEW list devoted specifically to these topics. I think Eric will be happy to explain us how to get this goal.

2) Let's create an Internet trade-union of the technical writers. I know most of you will hate this communist-like word but I think we ought do it, given the kind of discussions I read on the mail lists.

Any comment is welcome (to the personal address, if inappropriate for the lists).

Alessandro Bottoni
Technical writer
Cad.Lab SPA
Via Ronzani 7/29