Re: Rules in tables

Subject: Re: Rules in tables
From: Mike Collier - SSG <MikeCol -at- SBSERVICES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:02:17 -0400

Philip Rubens in Science and Technical Writing: A Manual of Style
suggests that in simple tables (no more than three columns and five
rows) rules can be omitted.

Maybe your boss will buy the book for you. It has about thirty pages of
information on presenting information in tables.

Michael Collier
mikecol -at- sbservices -dot- com
SOFTBANK Services Group
Buffalo, NY