Re: Myths and Facts From SSI

Subject: Re: Myths and Facts From SSI
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:12:23 -0400

I think Mike's got a good point -- let's make this post work
for our benefit.

1. What would we do if Bonney came to our companies selling his
product/system/method and upper management started to listen?
He's using management-speak and half-truths to play on management's
fears. Sneering would not be an effective counter-argument, no
matter how satisfying it might be ;)

2. There are some valid points twisted into Bonney's post --
what are we (as individuals, departments, or a profession) doing to
address these problems?

Thanks,
A.
--