Re: Odd Survey explained

Subject: Re: Odd Survey explained
From: Scott Herron <sherr19 -at- IDT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:25:29 -0400

If we're not done roasting poor li'l SSI [I get the digest, haven't
received any 'cyst and decease' orders], here's my favourite quote from
their website [from "Facts and Myths"]:

". . . SSI has acquired considerable knowledge and experience on
the subject of knowledge transfer, much of it false. . . "

Sorry, I couldn't let that one lie.

--
Scott Herron | sherr19 -at- idt -dot- net

That "deep thoughts" bit at the bottom.