Atlanta Position

Subject: Atlanta Position
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:50:34 -0500

Found on WinHelp - Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

For the Enterprise Server divison, create, design, implement, maintain,
support, and test documentation media, including publishing templates
for
Word, WinHelp, RoboHelp, and HTML technologies. Requires knowledge of
emerging documentation tools and technology. Excellent problem-solving
and
analytical skills required. Experience in writing software
documentation
preferred.

Geac is the former Dun&Bradstreet Software.

Please send resumes to

Rubin -dot- Poole -at- geac -dot- com

OR:
Rubin Poole
Geac Enterprise Server
66 Perimeter Center East
Atlanta, GA 30346
--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!