Re: Myths and Facts From SSI

Subject: Re: Myths and Facts From SSI
From: Keary Brandon <adreamine -at- FUTURNET -dot- FUTURNET -dot- ES>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:09:20 +0000

> >Alexia said:
> >
> >1. What would we do if Bonney came to our companies selling his
> > product/system/method and upper management started to listen?

> >2. There are some valid points twisted into Bonney's post --
> > what are we (as individuals, departments, or a profession) doing to
> > address these problems?

Who would be interested in joining forces to create a webpage that
put things in a more "true" industry perspective? I'm not saying I've
got all the time in the world or the direct interest to "fight" this
issue but it could be fun and "may" even make a difference...who
knows?

Dean
mailto:dean -dot- brandon -at- pobox -dot- com