Doc-To-Help vs. Robohelp

Subject: Doc-To-Help vs. Robohelp
From: DWeber <dweber -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:54:40 EST

HI everyone,

Our company uses Doc-To-Help as a tool to standardize our manuals and
develop our on-line help systems. I have been successful in creating
some large help systems incorporating interactive multi-media and avi
files.

Has anyone done a comparison evaluation of RoboHelp and Doc-To-Help?
It seems from this list that most of you use RoboHelp, and I'd like to
know what features it has that has made it the popular choice.

Thanks in advance,
Di