Re: Salary info from Coopers and Lybrand survey

Subject: Re: Salary info from Coopers and Lybrand survey
From: Donald Ray <dray -at- CELCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:15:40 -0500

Try Siemens in Boca Raton, FL. Overtime is part of the standard package
unless you're management. The emphisis here is on technical. The
writers that make the kind of money that I indicated are degreed
engineers and that makes all the difference. Also, I'm talking about
telecommunications switching systems here. As a matter of fact, I don't
know of any telecommunications technical writers who earn less than
$50,000.00 annually.