Contract Tech Writer Positions Available in St. Louis, MO

Subject: Contract Tech Writer Positions Available in St. Louis, MO
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:24:34 -0500

Hi All;
I contract for Robert Half Intl. Consulting and my account executive asked me for references for some open Technical Writer contracts they have. I could think of no-one better than the professionals here on the list. Although I do not have job specifics, I do know that the contracts are on-site and here in St. Louis, MO.

If you are interested please contact the following person:

Ryan McGrath
RHI Consulting
12655 Olive Blvd.
Suite 410
St. Louis, MO 63141
(314) 205-1770
fax (314) 205-1655

Please tell them I sent you. RHI is an excellent agency to work for. After an accumulated amount of contract hours, the employee has benefits and is optioned for paid professional growth training. Good Luck!

Julie Zagorski