Re: Help Generators comparison summary

Subject: Re: Help Generators comparison summary
From: Julie Tholen <julie_tholen -at- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:55:12 -0500

> stef qibson asked:
>
> Where can I get a copy of this (Software Development) journal?

Their website is http://www.mfi.com/sdmag
Customer Service:
Within the US 1.800.334.8152 (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time)
Outside the US call 619.745.2809
Email Address is 76001 -dot- 2317 -at- compuserve -dot- com - and you need to indicate
the magazine title.

Back issues: call the customer support number and they cost $7

-No I'm not getting a kick-back from them; I just happen to have three
of the issues on my desk;-)