BOSTON: WordBasic freelancer wanted immediately

Subject: BOSTON: WordBasic freelancer wanted immediately
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:59:47 -0400

Cambridge Publications has an *immediate* need for an experienced WordBasic
programmer. You must be experienced with WordBasic for Word 6.0 and be able
to get up to speed quickly. If you experience with WinHelp coding, that is
even better.

Preference will be given to people who live in the Boston area, although
this not a requirement. We are looking for someone who is easy to work with.

Please send email to me off the list or call. Thanks!

Michael Krigsman
Cambridge Publications, Inc.

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
One Harvard St., Suite 300 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75

http://www.documentation.com (home of the WinHelp, Technical Writing,
AppleScript, and Macintosh EvangeList searchable archives)