Thanks for the help re web site

Subject: Thanks for the help re web site
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 10:05:16 +1000

Thanks to all those who helped me with my web site. The jaggedness in the
text and the drop shadow was dues to streching the bit map. as Mike Huber
and John Glenn pointed out:

You are stretching the graphic. The line

src="mmedia/imapr15.gif" border="0" width="491"

in your HTML disagrees with the actual width (402) of the graphic.

That is now fixed. What I am wondering now, is how to implement in
Javascript is list boxes contained the names of documents or pages on my
web site. The viewer clicks on the document in the list box, and selects
the document, or page they want, and presses a GO button. TheJavascript
runs and find the corresponding URL for that page, the browser then goes to
that page. Does any one know the necessary Javascript commands, or can
point me to a site that contains such Javascript.

Regards,

Mike Little
MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/welcome.htm