Technical Writer Positions in Sarasota, Florida

Subject: Technical Writer Positions in Sarasota, Florida
From: "dawn.r.imbruno" <dawn -dot- r -dot- imbruno -at- ARTHURANDERSEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:41:38 -0500

I'm new. Sorry if this is inappropriate...

I'm looking for a few people to fill technical writer positions at Arthur
Andersen Technology Solutions in Sarasota, Florida. The position title is
Knowledge Transfer Developer. Online help authoring experience is preferred.

Please call or write me for more information:

Arthur Andersen Technology Solutions
Dawn Imbruno
2805 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, Florida 34237
941.373-2624
dawn -dot- r -dot- imbruno -at- arthurandersen -dot- com