A new software package

Subject: A new software package
From: Shlomo Ramon <ramsol -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:48:45 +0300

I have just downloaded and enjoyed a demo of a new package which may
revolutionize technical (and other) writing. It is called Trellix, was
written by the Dan Bricklin, the guy who invented Visicalc thereby
starting the spreadsheet "killer application" which ...
I would like to suggest all to go to:
http://www.trellix.com, browse a bit and download the 1.4mB demo- In my
view it is more than worth the worth.
BTW - I have absolutely no connection to Trellis or the owners, I have
read about the package im Aug. 4 issue of Fortune magazine.
Enjoy, and I would like to hear what others think, will summarize if...