Re: A new software package

Subject: Re: A new software package
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- ROGERS -dot- WAVE -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 17:05:03 -0800

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:48:45 +0300, Shlomo Ramon wrote:

>Enjoy, and I would like to hear what others think, will summarize if...

I think it could be really interesting, except that it requires Win32.
Unfortunately, you have to specifically click the "specifications" link
to find this out - it doesn't mention anywhere else what platform it's
for, which IMHO is the closest thing to bait-and-switch marketting.

Oh well.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>