Medical Writing contacts wanted

Subject: Medical Writing contacts wanted
From: Mike Collier - SSG <MikeCol -at- SBSERVICES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:20:04 -0400

Posted for a friend--please respond as indicated below.
I'm looking for sources (journal editors, etc.) of freelance assignments
in scientific or medical writing.

I have seven years' experience as a medical journalist in ophthalmology
and vision research. For six of these years, I wrote column that drew,
from diverse medical and scientific fields, research findings relevant
to eye care and knowledge of the eye. A more detailed resume and writing
samples are available on request.

I'm also interested in knowing about organizations, Internet newsgroups
or websites, or publications related to scientific and medical writing.
Please respond to me as follows:

Martin Croes
104 Pine Ct N
W. Seneca, NY 14224-2533