Re: Contract & full-time jobs on resume

Subject: Re: Contract & full-time jobs on resume
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 08:27:31 +0530

Anne,

I have contracted for over 7 years now. I never thought of them as
different. My resume is on my web page -- you may want to see it as a
sample. The resume apparently has no appeal for American hirers. But
locally, it does its job well.

Best wishes.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath