Re: Capital letters

Subject: Re: Capital letters
From: Guy McDonald <guy -at- NWLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:44:48 -0700

One "techknuckle communicator" submitted the following:

"The Red LED on the Alarm Panel will be lit."

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer adds:

We need to get this tech writer (Mama Bear) together with jack bonney (papa
bear). Maybe they can produce Baby Bear, with capitalization that is
juuuuust
right.
-------------
Fascinating concept Melissa! I'm glad you picked Goldilocks and the Three
Bears instead of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Your story would have a interesting plot if Tim Altom collaborated with
Snarlin' Arlen. <aka Dopey and Grumpy>. I dare say the story title of
Stupidly Written Rhetoric should fit the bill.

Of course, as an alternative to the above, we could all stand around the
campfire and recite "If Dr. Suess was a Tech Writer" while stamping out
Certification threads and Eric's nasty grams.

Guy McDonald
guy -at- nwlink -dot- com